DCC Birthday Post-Event Thread

The DCC birthday celebration was a success, and on behalf of the staff I'd like to thank everyone who came to the events! And for those who couldn't come: we hope you can join us the next time :)@Liberty put everything together for the events so guys make sure you all thank her :D

Oh, and the prizes will be given out on Monday or Tuesday by Kaleb.

So what was your favorite part of the 2-day event? 

Mine has to be the karaoke. Luckily for me, there was another big stan in the voicechat, @Blaze ! We put on some Eminem songs and killed it! The energy was freakin great. Love The Way You Lie and Rap God were my favorite songs. During Rap God I was rapping so loud that I took the mic further away from my mouth so I wouldn't be too loud in the voicechat :P@Ferbbat101 joined us too! Kenzie and Kelsey also sang along to their jams

Playing Town of Salem, cards against humanity, and scribbl.io was fun too. Every time that Kass was the card czar, the smart people would choose clean cards because everyone knew Kass wouldn't pick the dirty ones 😂 I recall one card about tying three things into some kind of special knot that repeated itself a few times, that was funny too 😂 Also thank you David for reading all the cards for us 😅

• Like 6

Town of Salem was fun! I wasn't able to start the game off with everyone but the usernames in the second game were hilarious. My favorite part was probably scribbl.io. My mom was sleeping right next to me while I was playing and I was trying really hard not to laugh, especially since some of the drawings didn't match the actual word (ahem mostly mine). I was on my phone with the brightness all the way low so that is my excuse of the horrible drawings and loosing. I wish I was there for the karaoke but it was too late. I'm glad a lot of people had fun though! Thank you @Liberty for hosting an awesome event, you made a lot of people happy :)

• Like 1

Thanks to @Liberty for helping to organize DCC's third birthday party! Of course, Town of Salem was a rather captivating and enjoyable experience, as I had previous experience with the game, and everyone chose hilarious names and last wills. There were a few mishaps and initial setbacks with ToS party joining, but I managed to quickly research a way to allow the rest of us(who haven't been grandfathered in or paid the game) to play the game, which was through referrals or codes. Thankfully all went well and we had a jovial time together.

As for Cards Against Humanity, I loved everyone's hilarity and creativity and David's narration, and it looks like Lib's ingeunity helped her run away with the victory early on with a commanding lead. After we had concluded CaH, we settled for a calming game of skribbl.io, but it was rather late for a few people, so not all the drawings were beautiful. Nevertheless, here are a few masterpieces..

unknown.png?width=375&height=211

All in all, thanks to @Liberty and for everyone else who participated for making this an entertaining event for everyone!

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Artistical said:

Town of Salem was fun! I wasn't able to start the game off with everyone but the usernames in the second game were hilarious. My favorite part was probably scribbl.io. My mom was sleeping right next to me while I was playing and I was trying really hard not to laugh, especially since some of the drawings didn't match the actual word (ahem mostly mine). I was on my phone with the brightness all the way low so that is my excuse of the horrible drawings and loosing. I wish I was there for the karaoke but it was too late. I'm glad a lot of people had fun though! Thank you @Liberty for hosting an awesome event, you made a lot of people happy :)

That reminds me. Who the hell drew the Eminem one? Like dude, that drawing was a sin. And Eminem doesn't SING. He RAPS. CMOOONN😂

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, AJ Mysterio said:

That reminds me. Who the hell drew the Eminem one? Like dude, that drawing was a sin. And Eminem doesn't SING. He RAPS. CMOOONN😂

LOOOOL MY GOODNESS. I totally forgot about the Eminem one. I have no idea, I have a strong feeling it could have been Kass but I also highly doubt it. That was hilarious.

6 minutes ago, Artistical said:

LOOOOL MY GOODNESS. I totally forgot about the Eminem one. I have no idea, I have a strong feeling it could have been Kass but I also highly doubt it. That was hilarious.

I was kidding. I remember it was Mel. I will never forget. You shall pay for that sin, Mel.

• Like 1
On 2/4/2019 at 2:38 AM, AJ Mysterio said:

The DCC birthday celebration was a success, and on behalf of the staff I'd like to thank everyone who came to the events! And for those who couldn't come: we hope you can join us the next time :)@Liberty put everything together for the events so guys make sure you all thank her :D

Oh, and the prizes will be given out on Monday or Tuesday by Kaleb.

So what was your favorite part of the 2-day event? 

Mine has to be the karaoke. Luckily for me, there was another big stan in the voicechat, @Blaze ! We put on some Eminem songs and killed it! The energy was freakin great. Love The Way You Lie and Rap God were my favorite songs. During Rap God I was rapping so loud that I took the mic further away from my mouth so I wouldn't be too loud in the voicechat :P@Ferbbat101 joined us too! Kenzie and Kelsey also sang along to their jams

Playing Town of Salem, cards against humanity, and scribbl.io was fun too. Every time that Kass was the card czar, the smart people would choose clean cards because everyone knew Kass wouldn't pick the dirty ones 😂 I recall one card about tying three things into some kind of special knot that repeated itself a few times, that was funny too 😂 Also thank you David for reading all the cards for us 😅

Ok so obviously the DCC birthday celebration was a lot of fun and I'm really sorry to have missed it. 

Note to self: Do try to attend at least of the activities held next time.

On 2/3/2019 at 8:29 PM, IntegrationNation said:

Thanks to @Liberty for helping to organize DCC's third birthday party! Of course, Town of Salem was a rather captivating and enjoyable experience, as I had previous experience with the game, and everyone chose hilarious names and last wills. There were a few mishaps and initial setbacks with ToS party joining, but I managed to quickly research a way to allow the rest of us(who haven't been grandfathered in or paid the game) to play the game, which was through referrals or codes. Thankfully all went well and we had a jovial time together.

As for Cards Against Humanity, I loved everyone's hilarity and creativity and David's narration, and it looks like Lib's ingeunity helped her run away with the victory early on with a commanding lead. After we had concluded CaH, we settled for a calming game of skribbl.io, but it was rather late for a few people, so not all the drawings were beautiful. Nevertheless, here are a few masterpieces..

All in all, thanks to @Liberty and for everyone else who participated for making this an entertaining event for everyone!

I honestly love how both of the drawings that you posted are mine 😂😂😂

I had such incredible fun on both nights! While I missed CAH on the second night, we were able to still play TOS and CAH for a little bit as well on the first night! I've never played CAH with friends before, barely by myself, so it was so entertaining. And the scribbl.io was a lot of fun too, my drawings mostly sucked but I just went absolutely bonkers with the guesses because I was tired and so into the mood. And of course, me and @AJ Mysterio's fellow love for Eminem being surfaced during Karaoke time. I, at first, wasn't gonna sing because I hate singing in front of others. But when AJ requested "Not Afraid", I decided to go ahead and do "Love The Way You Lie". It seriously got me in the mood, so I would soon put in "Without Me" because that's one of my favorites, and a small part of me may have died when I got AJ, @Ferbbat101 and @David joining in, along with the rest of the songs. Haha!

Amazing event, well-planned and will definitely be remembered. I'm honored to have a prize given because of my score in TOS, but I think the biggest prize was something we all got, and that was just being there. I'm really sorry to those who couldn't make it, and I'm not trying to rub it in your face. But don't beat yourself up over it, this is definitely not the last event DCC will have, and we all have times where we can't make it.

Here's to the memories made, and to the memories that will be made because of DCC and their pages. I look forward to spending it all with everyone here. <3

• Like 3