New School Year

Hey everyone! Here in the US, we are approaching a new school year. I don’t know if anyone else does this, but every school year, I set new goals and hopes for myself and for the new school year. So my question is, what are your new goals or hopes for this new school year? If you’re not in school or have already been in a new school year for a while, what have been some recent goals or hopes of yours? 

My goals are to make straight A’s, figure out what I want to major in for sure, and to grow my club I am president of at school! 

A hope of mine is to be happy and make lots of new friends that will last a lifetime! 

• Like 5

No longer in school, but my goal for the remainder of the financial year is to deliver quality product enhancements to my product owner, and to develop my skills such that in FY 2020 I am positioned to grow within my company.

• Like 4

My first target is to get some good internships between the semester breaks. Also, I'm trying to enroll for an exciting administrative program which I want to be a part of. Oh and not to forget, get good grades and keep my attendance high enough so they let me in for examinations lol

• Like 3

My goals for this year:

• Straight A's to get my transcripts off to a good start.
  • To perform well in my upcoming ensemble auditions later this month.
  • To come up with a reasonable daily/weekly routine this school year in order to properly balance academic, personal, and professional activities.
Edited by Grant
  • Like 4

My goals for this school year:

• Perform an outstanding job in my new internship 
  • Pass the CBEST exam 
  • Not go insane
  • Complete my applications for several graduate programs 
  • Get Straight A's 
  • Graduate with my bachelor's degree 
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Rosettaroses said:

My goals for this school year:

• Perform an outstanding job in my new internship 
  • Pass the CBEST exam 
  • Not go insane
  • Complete my applications for several graduate programs 
  • Get Straight A's 
  • Graduate with my bachelor's degree 

Good luck!

i'm mainly looking to keep myself somewhat stress free this coming school year, and manage my time and productivity a little better. i'm going into my last year of college, and it's going to be the hardest one, so i hope i can make it through it all without giving up.

• Like 3

I'm starting college next month in Cali. I think I want to establish myself, get to know a lot of people and be really social, and keep up a high GPA. Definitely want to do lots of clubs and activities too. I'm excited! I also have to try and transfer my major to Computer Science which can be tricky where I'm going. But all in all it's a really beautiful, prestigious place and I'm still a little bit in shock that I even got in to begin with! I actually got in off the waitlist and it practically changed my life since I'd already committed to another university but everything changed when this acceptance came in.

• Like 3

My goals for this year are:

• Do something big enough that will allow me to drop out. 
  • Maintain the requirements to still be a student in case that doesn't happen. :P 
  • Get a good internship during the break if I'm still in college. 

• Like 2