Geeky comics- from me

3 hours ago, Raylight said:

i don't understand anything on here, and even if I actually could have, I don't have the concentration, so BAI *flies away with a jetpack*

yeah, whatever he said... im sorry, but im dumb...

Nice. 

Looking forward to more of them. I didn't get the first one, though. 

Suggestion: Try to use less advanced topics in your comics to reach a wider audience or make them in such a way that one finds it funny even if she/he doesn't know the concept (like TBBT or xkcd) 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Master Flap said:

Nice. 

Looking forward to more of them. I didn't get the first one, though. 

Suggestion: Try to use less advanced topics in your comics to reach a wider audience or make them in such a way that one finds it funny even if she/he doesn't know the concept (like TBBT or xkcd) 

Search up the definition of a normal matrix.

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Laplace Distribution said:

Bonus: Explain what happens in the last panel.

the oxygen gas is released from the barrels via the funnel. the math equation is floating above ominously and is involved somehow. the stick figure at the bottom screams for it does not know what is going on.

4 hours ago, Emfoofoo said:

the oxygen gas is released from the barrels via the funnel. the math equation is floating above ominously and is involved somehow. the stick figure at the bottom screams for it does not know what is going on.

Wrong, but nice explanation.

• 4 months later...
On 07/03/2016 at 5:09 PM, Raylight said:

i don't understand anything on here, and even if I actually could have, I don't have the concentration, so BAI *flies away with a jetpack*

I'm just going to copy everything he said, literally.

• 1 month later...