Sadly, I'm horrible at creating artworks online using photoshop or drawing online in general. 

I do, however, create artwork by hand. I'd like to share my artwork with you guys :)

I mostly love to work with waterpaint, pencil colors, acrylic paint and ink. 

My most recent artwork:

image.jpeg

It kind of has a complicated message to it but I was going for the idea of "Keep Moving Foward".

The galaxy represents the endless goals that the figure can achieve. She's under a horrible state where she's giving up but what she doesn't realize is that she hasn't tried hard enough. Just when you think you're done, you're not. Your goals are yet to be achieved and you have all the time you need for it. Keep moving forward. 

If you'd like to see more of my artworks, I have a page on instagram where I'm trying to sell my artworks. It's a new thing for me, so far I've got nothing but my brother is handling it. I guess someday, I'll be able to sell lots of artworks :) 

Instagram: demhaarts

You can follow if you'd like, I'd really appreciate it :) 

I'll post more of my artworks later (:

Edited by Candy
  • Like 13

@Ty Thanks Ty! :) 

@NightOwl Thank you :) 

@Flatfoot148 Thanks! It took me a while to find the right bright paint to make the galaxy because I kept finding dull colors :P 

@Teddykat ThannkS Teddy ;) It took me soo long to do the sides with the blue and black because it just didn't look right to me until I finally got what I needed :P 

@Emfoofoo Thanks! It just takes a bit of practise as well, I remember when I sucked at everything in grade 7 :P 

@Kiba Thank you Kiba :) 

Here is an old art work I've worked on, it was originally a screenshot I took from a cover by Leroy Sanchez - Tove Lo, TALKING BODY

image.jpeg

Here is the music video if you'd like to listen:

I made the art piece using only 5 different pencil colors: 3 different shades of red, white and black :)

Edited by Candy
  • Like 8
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow it's been a while and I'm wondering if I should update this

Well um here ya go

My latest piece.. you can follow me on instagram: demhaarts OR artesticale for more :)

Update: So this piece was painted using acrylic paint. I originally thought of cuttinf up glass and painting the image on that but apparently paint on glass isn't really a great idea. So I ended up painting the image on another piece and added the broken glass as a finishing touch. This is an appropriation of an image I found on the internet and it's purpose is to simply make the viewer feel uncomfortable. However, some might find comfort looking at the image so it is all about how you feel. (This was painted for my theme I was working on this year: violence.) 

c9j4mfa.png

Edited by Candy
  • Like 5
On 7/16/2017 at 11:15 PM, Candy said:

Wow it's been a while and I'm wondering if I should update this

Well um here ya go

My latest piece.. you can follow me on instagram: demhaarts OR artesticale for more :)

Update: So this piece was painted using acrylic paint. I originally thought of cuttinf up glass and painting the image on that but apparently paint on glass isn't really a great idea. So I ended up painting the image on another piece and added the broken glass as a finishing touch. This is an appropriation of an image I found on the internet and it's purpose is to simply make the viewer feel uncomfortable. However, some might find comfort looking at the image so it is all about how you feel. (This was painted for my theme I was working on this year: violence.) 

c9j4mfa.png

Did you ACTUALLY paint that?! It looks so realistic... O.O

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jake1702 said:

Did you ACTUALLY paint that?! It looks so realistic... O.O

Ofc! It was during exam time as well so I had to finish it in 2 days. I work best under pressure :P 

IMG_8363.JPGIMG_8367.JPG

IMG_8368.JPG

IMG_8369.JPG

• Like 5

IMG_8410.PNG

Here's a sketch I made a while back for a friend. It was an old photo I had of them. I didn't really have a stomper (tool used for shading) so I used a cotton swab. And of course, a sketching pencil, 4B and 6B pencil. 

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...
On 7/29/2017 at 7:51 AM, Candy said:

IMG_8410.PNG

Here's a sketch I made a while back for a friend. It was an old photo I had of them. I didn't really have a stomper (tool used for shading) so I used a cotton swab. And of course, a sketching pencil, 4B and 6B pencil. 

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR ART.

THIS IS GOALS

Srsly tho I'm sHoOK

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Candy said:

@Ria Thank you! Means a lot :) 

I forgot this topic existed. Might as well post something new. I haven’t really done too much because I’ve been busy but here are some random paintings I’ve made: 

D95E441A-86A3-4FFD-9FB3-743D19381C24.jpeg

41389FCB-7920-49E7-8841-340B9557FE8A.jpeg

81D8FC38-C50F-4C69-A0FE-EBC2500615BC.jpeg

OMG THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL

The detailing and the style is seriously amazing. I swear this makes me wanna paint more myself. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Ria said:

OMG THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL

The detailing and the style is seriously amazing. I swear this makes me wanna paint more myself. 

😭😭😭 I haven’t painted in a while because of lack of motivation but honestly now I’m wondering if I should pick up a paintbrush soon. 

Thank you! I’d love to see your art work as well, maybe it’ll inspire me. :) 

Just now, Candy said:

😭😭😭 I haven’t painted in a while because of lack of motivation but honestly now I’m wondering if I should pick up a paintbrush soon. 

Thank you! I’d love to see your art work as well, maybe it’ll inspire me. :) 

You definitely should, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU PAINT NEXT (IM OFFICIALLY A FAN) and plus seeing other people's work inspires me to do my best as well.

Oh I'm not as great as you are but I will post them here one day. Probably after my exams get over.

Spoiler

(I've got soo many original ideas and I'm gonna focus more on them. I'll probably start an art acc on insta as well.)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Artistical said:

It's also the first time I drew an eye like this and I also suck at drawing eyes so that's probably why a lot of things look weird and out of place.

You suck at drawing eyes?? WHaT? Shoot me, I could hardly even draw an anime eye. I really don't see anything wrong except for like the eyebrow position, but otherwise that eyebrow is on point and that eye looks totally fab

• Thanks 1