Lately I've been playing around a lot with Linux and I really like it, it's more stable than it has been in years. Has anyone else on DCC used Linux? If so what're your favorite flavors? I've worked mostly with Fedora and Ubuntu Linux, I'm interested in trying out Mint next.

• Like 1

One time I ate mint ice cream and I threw it up so I don't like it anymore. Chocolate cherry has to be my very favorite. Or smores. Mmmm. 

(sorry lol but I dont know what Linux is and I just really wanted to share my favorite flavor of ice cream)

Wow this topic degraded quickly :P I too know the feeling @Frog_LQ 

I have experience with Ubuntu through some robotics programming and Cyber Patriot. Recently I've been playing around with and learning some of the tools in Kali, specifically for my science fair project

Edit: I'm actually planning on installing a Kali partition on my laptop tonight

Edited by FOX545
  • Like 2
On 1/17/2017 at 9:58 PM, Mafafu Quincy the 8th said:

No, I have never used Linux in my life, and I had no idea what it was until about 10:50 pm on January 17th 2017. But, my favorite flavor of ice cream is vanilla

Heh, what  a guy. :P

I haven't used Linux either.

On 1/18/2017 at 0:48 AM, FOX545 said:

Wow this topic degraded quickly :P I too know the feeling @Frog_LQ 

I have experience with Ubuntu through some robotics programming and Cyber Patriot. Recently I've been playing around with and learning some of the tools in Kali, specifically for my science fair project

Edit: I'm actually planning on installing a Kali partition on my laptop tonight

Are you going to do a dual boot with windows? 

12 hours ago, Frog_LQ said:

Are you going to do a dual boot with windows? 

When I do it, yes, I'm going to need a 3rd party disk manager, because I have over 100 GB of free space on my current root volume, but it won't let me shrink it any more than 14GB, even after defragging