They call me Joshie

Hey! My name is Josh,  but most people call me Joshie for reasons beyond my understanding.

So, I know this weird girl named Kass, you might know her as Rosettaroses. After rejecting three times I finally agreed to get on this site. 

As of today I'm a freshman in college in California. I'm double majoring in Communication and Psychology, with a minor in Spanish. 

My interests are RWBY, Rooster Teeth, Anime, Nintendo (specifically Mario Kart), Volleyball, Mini Golf and Public Speaking. 

Honestly, not a big fan of socializing online but I trust my friend's opinion on this site so, ask me anything! 

***I'm more active and open to conversation when the sun goes down, it's a weird flex I know 😂***

• Like 7
6 hours ago, JoshieBoi said:

Hey! My name is Josh,  but most people call me Joshie for reasons beyond my understanding.

So, I know this weird girl named Kass, you might know her as Rosettaroses. After rejecting three times I finally agreed to get on this site. 

As of today I'm a freshman in college in California. I'm double majoring in Communication and Psychology, with a minor in Spanish. 

My interests are RWBY, Rooster Teeth, Anime, Nintendo (specifically Mario Kart), Volleyball, Mini Golf and Public Speaking. 

Honestly, not a big fan of socializing online but I trust my friend's opinion on this site so, ask me anything! 

***I'm more active and open to conversation when the sun goes down, it's a weird flex I know 😂***

Welcome to the forum! You going to RTX this year?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Rob said:

i love rwby talk to me about rwby @joshieboi 

i got a oc lets review 

My siblings and I watch RWBY every Saturday morning, so today we watched the new episode and it was pretty amazing!

9 hours ago, Gramps said:

I am trying to plan a trip there myself.

One day I wanna travel to Austin just to get the feel of it and know my way around the town and convention center

• Like 1