Anne with an E

Has anyone watched Anne with an E? Literally nobody I know has watched it and I loved the show so much. I've never read the book so I don't know if there are major differences but I absolutely love the show and can't wait for Season 3! Let me know if you watched it. If you haven't, you definitely should!

Edited by Candy
46 minutes ago, Grant said:

I can't say I've watched or heard of that. I'll have to look into it :P

At first, I thought it was unusual that the main character (Anne) was very talkative and saying all these weird things no one ever says. But as I continued to watch the episodes, it was like she was finding her place in the world by viewing life very differently than everyone else. She's an orphan and was adopted by this family. Originally, they wanted to adopt a boy to help on their farm, but when they found out it was a girl (Anne), they had to decide if they should send her back or keep her. This is all just in the first episode, everything that happens after - well you can get into that. :P It's a great show and I highly recommend it.