Orange

If you could send a letter back in time to your former self...

Would you ask yourself to change the past?

Image result for orange anime

This 2016 adaption of the popular manga is a splendid series if you like emotional drama set in an authentic Japanese setting. The story is beautiful. The characters are beautiful. The music is beyond beautiful. Coming in with a length of just one cour, you will breeze through the thirteen episodes in no time at all, but on the way, you will go on a journey.

The Story: "Naho Takamiya's first day of her sophomore year of high school is off to an uneasy start. After waking up late, she receives a strange letter addressed to her. However, the letter is from herself—10 years in the future! At first, Naho is skeptical of the note; yet, after witnessing several events described to take place, she realizes the letter really is from her 26-year-old self.

The note details that Naho's future life is filled with regrets, and she hopes that her younger self can correct the mistakes that were made in the past. The letter also warns her to keep a close eye on the new transfer student, Kakeru Naruse. Naho must be especially careful in making decisions involving him, as Kakeru is not around in the future. With the letter as her guide, Naho now has the power to protect Kakeru before she comes to regret it once more." - MAL Rewrite Team

The Artwork:

Related image

Image result for orange anime 2016

The Music:

Just check out the ending theme...

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Gramps said:

Yeah, that's what this thread is about! What did you think?

Hmm. 

I'm not talking about this anime manga adaption.

Just like ERASED on Netflix.

ORANGE was also on NETFLIX with real life actors.

What's weird is, I can't find it anymore.

2 hours ago, Jazlyn said:

Hmm. 

I'm not talking about this anime manga adaption.

Just like ERASED on Netflix.

ORANGE was also on NETFLIX with real life actors.

What's weird is, I can't find it anymore.

Mandela Effect probably.