Archie

Favourite Sitcoms?

^^

Out of the ones I've seen (mostly the mainstream ones), The Big Bang Theory was my fav for the longest time. Because Sheldon lol

tumblr_orota2lFY01vcrcgoo1_400.gif  tumblr_oq6lc3B4e01w90bk7o1_400.gif

But I quit later cause it wasn't that funny anymore with the last few seasons.I also watched a few episodes of Friends but it was meh

Recently though, I've been liking How I Met Your Mother more. It has a more engrossing storyline imo

tumblr_ol0wi5NUUx1szv79yo4_500.gif  tumblr_ol34s4UrY31ttqp02o1_500.gif

Another one I really like is The Middle. It's actually kinda relatable sometimes

tumblr_odp0rxcFN61tovmb9o1_500.gif   

tumblr_nf0i81RU8W1ruodr3o3_250.gif  tumblr_nf0i81RU8W1ruodr3o1_250.gif  tumblr_nf0i81RU8W1ruodr3o4_250.gif

Which sitcoms would you recommend?

• Like 3

TBBT any day, haters gonna hate

I've watched a few sitcoms and I honestly think that sitcoms are more or less the same. They usually have the same level of humor. It's just a matter of which one you can relate to or even which one you started watching earlier and developed a connection with. TBBT was one of the first shows I ever watched, I've watched multiple seasons again and again and that's why I keep it above the others. I've watched Friends and Two and a Half Men and honestly, I think that all of these three are pretty much the same.

Oh and there's Bojack Horseman if you consider that a sitcom, I love that one beyond infinity <3 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Chaos said:

just b99

i hate everything else

I've heard a lot of praise for this one..

it's always sunny in philadelphia and the IT crowd are my favourites. i'm not really an avid watcher of sitcoms though.

How I Met Your Mother is the only sitcom I really liked so much I binged it religiously. Parks and Recreation isn't bad though. Also, That 70's Show. Hilarious.