Sign in to follow this  
Akyas

Hey old cpi member

Hey been a while since the entire club pe guin thing im was now was part of cpi since i was what 12 or something. Went on a nostalgia spree and ended up here forgot what the nrw forum was called so had to use the way back machine. Alot of old names i remeber hopefully some of u may still remeber me since i was pretty active around the prime of cpi. Basically hi missed yall and was wondering wether any news of jenny came up after she decided to stay on cpi and not switch. We did everything together back in cpi and how can i forget bought minecraft for me too so kinda wana say hi to her after all this time 

Also is wester still active jesus its been a long time

• Like 8

Akyas! Sup old man?

(It's me Flap)

No, unfortunately as far I know Jenny isn't on this site. She had given me her email during one of the last days of CPI but I can't find it now :| She bought Minecraft for me too... I miss her so much. Wester is on here, he ain't very active though.

So, how have you been?

Hiii!! I remember you! I don't know if you remember me. For Jenny, she literally refused to join after I tried convincing her a million times, I wish she would've joined! Wester doesn't get on much, but is on the site and is bound to make an appearance sometime :) Good to see you online! 

• Thanks 1

Omfg hey man hows life im doing fine mostly school is still kicking my ass around 

42 minutes ago, Akyas said:

Omfg hey man hows life im doing fine mostly school is still kicking my ass around 

Ahh I can understand that. For me, college is kicking me around lol. School seems so easy now

1 hour ago, Shawnic said:

Ahh I can understand that. For me, college is kicking me around lol. School seems so easy now

Im doing alvls so it aint just school. What are u studying at colledge

10 hours ago, Akyas said:

Im doing alvls so it aint just school. What are u studying at colledge

Alvls? What's that?

I'm studying Computer Engineering