DCC 2020 and Beyond

Hello all, as many of you may know, Kaleb has stepped down from site ownership. This was for no reason other than, Kaleb is advancing in his life and needed to focus more on his personal life and not on the site. He will still be a member of the site and of course, the new staff and I wish the best for him in his new life advancements. 

I am now the owner of the site. This was selected through a vote conducted by the prior staff. I know change is scary, but I will do my best to listen to everyone's opinions and ideas and try to make this site the best it can be. The new staff and I are already working really hard to do this. With this change will come a lot of other changes, and I'm so excited to put these changes into action and see what you all think of them! If you have any questions or ideas, please feel free to pm me and I'll try my hardest to answer them. 

With that being said, I have a few staff member positions open. This would be on our advertising team, our events team, and our developer team. Please reach out to me through PMs if you are interested in any of these positions! 

Thank you all, I hope you have a wonderful and amazing day :) 

~Liberty

P.S. I will also be sending this announcement out as a bulk email. I'm sorry if you see this more than once :( 

• Like 2
  • Liberty pinned and featured this topic