How is everyone's life going?

It's been a long time, and we are all older and moving forward with our education, careers, and lives. Feel free to say as much or as little as you want, just want to see how everybody is doing these days. 🙂

• Like 3

Honestly, I'm doing pretty okay. Working towards an English major right now, doing some courses on the side to hopefully get some certifications in the future that will help me long term in my career. Right now, I am cleaning, organizing, and decorating my apartment. I haven't decorated this place since I was 20 and I'm almost 23, so definitely a difference decoration wise. Hanging out with some friends later to get out of the house.. It'll be nice. Looking forward to the future and moving back to Georgia hopefully soon. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2022 at 5:20 PM, Liberty said:

Honestly, I'm doing pretty okay. Working towards an English major right now, doing some courses on the side to hopefully get some certifications in the future that will help me long term in my career. Right now, I am cleaning, organizing, and decorating my apartment. I haven't decorated this place since I was 20 and I'm almost 23, so definitely a difference decoration wise. Hanging out with some friends later to get out of the house.. It'll be nice. Looking forward to the future and moving back to Georgia hopefully soon. 

It's nice to hear from you again Kenzie, long time no see. 🙂 What certifications are you working towards?

Edited by Grant
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm doing alright these days. Career wise, pretty good. Graduated last year and currently a business postgraduate student lol. Had a few goals in mind when I used to be active here years ago (and was pretty unhappy academics and career wise) and actually ended up achieving them for once. I was over the moon for the first few months, but for the past couple months, I've again started feeling a bit alone and lost. I guess life does have its cycles. But overall I'm still good, and much much better than my undergrad years.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 5/5/2022 at 3:19 PM, Liberty said:

Some for social media marketing and graphic design!

I quit working towards these lol. I decided wasn't for me. But I am working towards my CCNA right now. I should be graduating from college in the summer or spring.