Hello... It's Liberty!

Hello everyone! My name is Makenzie but if you want, you can call me liberty (that's what I went by on CPI)! 

(I sounded like Tyler Oakley for a minute) 

Here is a little about me that you may not know:

I'm 16 years old, I turn 17 in April. I am in fact from the state of Georgia in the USA. My life pretty much consists of marching band, band class, wgi winds, Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil, three days grace, church, Miranda sings, Instagram, snap chat, and Facebook. 

I'm pretty outgoing and friendly. I know a lot of you don't know me because I took a pretty long break from CPI, but I'm glad I'm here on DCC :) 

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/31/2016 at 10:12 AM, Liberty said:

Hello everyone! My name is Makenzie but if you want, you can call me liberty (that's what I went by on CPI)! 

I'm 16 years old, I turn 17 in April. I am in fact from the state of Georgia in the USA. My life pretty much consists of marching band, band class, wgi winds, Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil, three days grace, church, Miranda sings, Instagram, snap chat, and Facebook. 

I'm pretty outgoing and friendly. I know a lot of you don't know me because I took a pretty long break from CPI, but I'm glad I'm here on DCC :) 

please call me liberty or kenzie 

i’m 19 almost 20

im from georgia, grew up here my entire life, but i go to university in alabama. 

my life is kpop. 

and im very introverted and shy but i’m still friendly i guess. 

It's crazy to think how fast those 3 years have gone for all of us. When DCC started in early 2016 we used to say that we are all much different people than we were on CPI. Now, looking back, I suspect many of us would probably say we've all changed quite a bit since the early days of DCC. :P

On 1/31/2016 at 9:12 AM, Liberty said:

• Like 4
On 18/01/2019 at 10:02 PM, Liberty said:

Wow, three years later, thank you!

so dab on you?

Uh wow

After everything we've been through, growing up together, this is what it comes to??

WE WERE LIKE SIBLINGS KENZIE!!! I USED TO GIVE YOU MY SHARE OF THE FRESHLY CUT GRASS CLIPPINGS TO EAT FOR DINNER! AND NOW... NOW THIS?!

3 minutes ago, Light said:

Uh wow

After everything we've been through, growing up together, this is what it comes to??

WE WERE LIKE SIBLINGS KENZIE!!! I USED TO GIVE YOU MY SHARE OF THE FRESHLY CUT GRASS CLIPPINGS TO EAT FOR DINNER! AND NOW... NOW THIS?!

i’m ur favorite i know 

• 1 year later...
On 1/17/2019 at 7:57 PM, Grant said:

It's crazy to think how fast those 3 years have gone for all of us. When DCC started in early 2016 we used to say that we are all much different people than we were on CPI. Now, looking back, I suspect many of us would probably say we've all changed quite a bit since the early days of DCC. :P

Literally, I am sooo different from the beginning days of DCC. 

16 minutes ago, Grant said:

And, looking back again, so much has happened since January 2019 (when my comment was posted).

seriously though. i can’t wait until this place is active and updated more frequently. 

5 minutes ago, Shawnic said:

Yess I was about to say lol

Also, welcome to DCC Kenzie XD

lmao thanks shawn