LETS PLAY CLASH ROYALE!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just when clash of clans was finally over ;-; Another game for children to bin their lives in

Children? I know adults that play.

It isn't as good as Clash of Clans was, so hopefully we can avoid another crisis.

On 11/12/2017 at 11:30 PM, PowerGuy300 said:

I started playing recently, I got level 7 today. I was really mad because it said I needed to be level 5 to unlock the tournament section then in all the tournaments, you have to be level 8 :/

Yeah, that kind of sucks, but just keep playing and donating cards a lot and you'll be level 8 before you know it! :D

I also reached legendary arena a few days ago using the classic log bait deck :D

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2017 at 3:58 AM, Jake1702 said:

From the discussion I've seen, it sounds boring.

On 12/2/2017 at 0:22 AM, Magnus Vocem Multus said:

Latet altius ingressus Forum Caesaris. Et hoc necesse est esse rectitudinem voluntatis, quia ita necesse est esse rectitudinem voluntatis.

On 12/7/2017 at 7:04 PM, Jake1702 said:

Ummm wat

On 12/2/2017 at 0:22 AM, Magnus Vocem Multus said:

Latet altius ingressus Forum Caesaris. Et hoc necesse est esse rectitudinem voluntatis, quia ita necesse est esse rectitudinem voluntatis.

• 1 year later...

honestly deleting this game early last year was one of the best decisions of my life. I would rant about it but there's really no point

I ended as level 12 (i think) in legendary arena. I ended my career a little bit before the summer of 2018. Idk how much the game has changed since then but i just know i'm definitely not going back XD

• 2 years later...