Do you guys watch supernatural horror movies? :D

i love horror films. but only ones from the 20th century, mainly the 70s - 90s. i also enjoy watching episodes of the original twilight zone, which is sort of horror too i guess. my favourite horror films are the shining and the lost boys.

i believe the most recent one i watched was the visit, it was really boring and didn't scare me at all. it was pretty gross and really odd/dumb.

the only one i wouldn't mind happening is the lost boys. hot, daredevil vampire boys that ride motorcycles in the hot summer of santa cruz, california? sign me up please.

Edited by Emfoofoo
  • Like 1

If you consider Gravity Falls a horror show (some of its episodes are definitely nightmare material), I wouldn't mind having something like that in real world Oregon. Having the world destroyed by a crazy, triangular, extra dimensional, yellow, one eyed demon, would that be everyone's dream nightmare come true? 

• Like 3

I prefer measuring horror in Radians.

Time for math. Oh no.

Horror movies equal 1000 radians. And my mind can only take up to 200 radians of horror....

1000 minus 200 equals.... well... hmmm

1000-200=x   add 200 to the right side

1000=200.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On May 10, 2016 at 0:10 PM, Rakesh said:

Why do people get scared when they watch horror movies at night? XD

Well.... Don't ask me.... I saw a grudge movie and didn't sleep the whole night :(

it's probably because most killings or paranormal experiences happen at night in horror movies. normally i won't get scared if i watch a horror movie at night, but if the movie is really gory and i can't stop thinking about it, then i might have a bit of trouble going to sleep right after. looking down a dark hallway while trying to sleep might also make me unsettled a little. 

in other words, has anyone seen sinister 2? it's a recent horror movie that i really liked and thought was interesting. i had to watch a friendly movie right after (which was zootopia) to soften the blow from the content in that movie, lol.