A M A Z I N G Peanut Butter Dip

Ok guys, listen up because this might just change your life. 

This dip is some of the best stuff I've ever had, hands down. It goes great with apples, pretzel sticks, celery, waffles... Basically it's fantastic, and pretty healthy for you. Oh and did I mention takes under 5 minutes to make? 

I don't measure this, but just go by how much I want to consume (single serving, making some for the week).  Usually a 1:1 peanut butter to cream cheese works best. 

Peanut Butter 

Cream Cheese or Greek Yogurt 

Honey if you like healthy or brown sugar if you don't 

Cinnamon 

So following the 1:1 ratio, throw everything into a large mixing bowl and mix with a hand mixer. If you mix with a regular spoon it won't get nice and fluffy. If you use a cup each peanut butter and cream cheese, you will probably end up using about a tbsp of honey depending on how sweet you like it. A good indicator to let you know if you have the ratio right is that the dip will be close to peanut butter color but about a shade lighter. A mostly white dip means you have too much cream cheese, while a peanut butter color means, obviously, that there is too much peanut butter. Although best to err on the side of too much peanut butter than too much cream cheese. 

Disclaimer: Don't eat if allergic to peanuts (might work with almond or cashew butter)

• Like 9
9 hours ago, Dr Matt said:

Thanks man! Oh, and will it be okay if I use Sour Cream in place of Greek Yogurt? I don't have any. 

Hmmm... You can put sour cream in other dips I don't see why not. Try making just a tiny tiny bit of it and see how it tastes. Let me know! 

1 minute ago, Insider said:

Hmmm... You can put sour cream in other dips I don't see why not. Try making just a tiny tiny bit of it and see how it tastes. Let me know! 

Sure, it's late night so I can't now because I had dinner already. I will let you know tomorrow. :) 

Just now, Dr Matt said:

Yeah, I spoiled it though. Hope that I will have Greek Yogurt or Cream Cheese next time :P 

If you don't like eating Greek yogurt straight (like me) they have little single serving cups that work perfect for this recipe. I just don't like the texture of it plain. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Insider said:

If you don't like eating Greek yogurt straight (like me) they have little single serving cups that work perfect for this recipe. I just don't like the texture of it plain. 

When I first saw this recipe, I was like oh yes I was gonna make it then why don't use this recipe and eat but soon after I realized I don't have Cheese Cream or Greek Yogurt because I never used Cheese Cream and Greek Yogurt but can use sour cream and that moment when I tasted I felt like I was force-fed grilled Donald Trumph. 

On 5/4/2016 at 11:11 PM, Insider said:

Ok guys, listen up because this might just change your life. 

This dip is some of the best stuff I've ever had, hands down. It goes great with apples, pretzel sticks, celery, waffles... Basically it's fantastic, and pretty healthy for you. Oh and did I mention takes under 5 minutes to make? 

I don't measure this, but just go by how much I want to consume (single serving, making some for the week).  Usually a 1:1 peanut butter to cream cheese works best. 

Peanut Butter 

Cream Cheese or Greek Yogurt 

Honey if you like healthy or brown sugar if you don't 

Cinnamon 

So following the 1:1 ratio, throw everything into a large mixing bowl and mix with a hand mixer. If you mix with a regular spoon it won't get nice and fluffy. If you use a cup each peanut butter and cream cheese, you will probably end up using about a tbsp of honey depending on how sweet you like it. A good indicator to let you know if you have the ratio right is that the dip will be close to peanut butter color but about a shade lighter. A mostly white dip means you have too much cream cheese, while a peanut butter color means, obviously, that there is too much peanut butter. Although best to err on the side of too much peanut butter than too much cream cheese. 

Disclaimer: Don't eat if allergic to peanuts (might work with almond or cashew butter)

This tasted so good! Thank a lot for this recipe :D! I put it on Pancakes and bread! Well done <3