Star Wars Nerds

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, it's just setting up the opening scene of the current movie, since none of the Star Wars movie are in direct continuation. There's at least a 1-2 year time gap between each, up to 30 years between

Every movie does. Doesn't it?  It especially wouldn't be a Star Wars movie if not for flaws I don't consider the universe being less complex a good thing :P. I like massive worlds with tons of

Posted Images

16 hours ago, LegoJames said:

My favourite is defo episode 6 xO

Im going to watch them again but IDK what order!

1,2,3,4,5,6,7 or

or 4,5,6,7,1,2,3

Though I did 1234567 (because there was no one to enlighten me) You can watch it in the order 4561237, as Light said.

But there's also another famous order called the Machete Order. Though I'd recommend it too, I'd like to ask the others what they think about it. It proposes you watch then in the order 45236. Yes, it completely leaves out Ep 1. If you want, you can include it as in 451236. Spoilers ahead.

Spoiler

It might mess up some of the plot, but it works. This order starts with the original Ep IV and V. Ep V ends on a cliffhanger, and then we go back to the Prequel Trilogy. In Ep III Anakin turns to the Dark Side, which we all knew after watching Ep V. Then we switch to Ep VI, in which we see Anakin redeemed.

We see how cruel and bad Vader is in Ep IV and V, but when we get to know he's Luke's father, we do want a backstory. After V we go to the prequels and see Anakin's fall to the Dark Side. We feel sympathy for him, and know there's good in him. And then at last we see in VI how he ultimately does what he was meant to do: bring balance to the Force. 

These factors could really make the story more enjoyable for the first time viewers and also for those, like you, who wanna rewatch it, maybe marathon the series.

In any case, VII should be watched at the last.

21 hours ago, Jazlyn said:

if i watch star wars force awakens will it make sense to me cuz i haven't seen the bfr parts..

I don't think it will if you haven't watched the other movies. But you should see them too :P 

On 2/6/2016 at 11:22 PM, Frog_LQ said:

I'll let it speak for itself. 

Lol I'm totally gonna be singing this to myself next week for Valentine's Day

On 2/27/2016 at 7:31 PM, aarone the champion said:

Waiting for it to come out on the internet with good quality. 

Gotcha. It's really worth watching tbh :P I saw it three times in theaters and it was worth the money

On 2/25/2016 at 5:54 AM, aarone the champion said:

I've watched the first 6 movies and most of the episodes for rebels and clone wars but yet no force awakens.

Whoa. I haven't see a single episode of rebels or clone wars. :P 

• 2 weeks later...

I took three quizes 

two of them were which force awakens character are you most like

and one was which star wars character (from 4-6) are you most like

I got Kylo Ren for the first two

and Darth Vader for the third one. 

• 4 weeks later...