The Bacon Topic

7 hours ago, Raylight said:

I haven't eaten bacon

screw me, right?

4 hours ago, Archie said:

same lol

Ah, some day, young ones, you shall travel to the west and try the mouth watering, awe-inspiring love that is bacon.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, GrandpaK2D2 said:

Ah, some day, young ones, you shall travel to the west and try the mouth watering, awe-inspiring love that is bacon.

I haven't eaten bacon either. Or have I but I don't remember? Maybe on pizza? Anyways, going by the composition of the revered foodstuff, it sounds heavenly.

Just now, Master Flap said:

I haven't eaten bacon either. Or have I but I don't remember? Maybe on pizza? Anyways, going by the composition of the revered foodstuff, it sounds heavenly.

It is amazing <3 I like bacon on my pizza too

Okay, so I have a Culinary Arts class every 1st period, and yknow, that's 1st period, right? It's the first class of the day, so we always are making food and we're eating not-necessarily-breakfast foods, and it's great! I haven't eaten my own food for breakfast for at least 3 months. I've saved on ALL THE MONEY. So today, my teacher is like: 

GUYS, IT'S MONDAY AND I NEED SOME BACON. GO! (And yes, she was screaming like that. My teacher scares me sometimes, because sometimes I see her at the gym and she's lifting these weights and yeah... that's a story for another day)

So all 16 of us get up and get in our kitchens, and within five minutes of the class period starting, we already have bacon on the stove. The smell of bacon has filled the room. The kids from the preschool, who evidently are in the class next-door wander in, asking for bacon. So we give the tiny 4 year olds bacon, pat them on the heads, and they're off on their way. 

Next, the principal and the vice principal come in. They give us the authority excuse. Like hey, we're your bosses and stuff. Bacon. We appease them and give them bacon. 

Next, the teachers from next door. Next, their students. By the end of the class period, the entire school has had some of our bacon. 

So, the moral of the story is, nothing brings people together like bacon. (or maybe this is Indiana and we just really like bacon.) 

• Like 7
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...