Wattpad Book Suggestions

Ok, I know I created a topic about your wattpad usernames before, but here's a topic where you can suggest books for others to read on wattpad. 

My first recommendation is a book called: Nerd In Disguise: Blood Bound by: Lystrandra 

(note: this book has mild cussing)

3 hours ago, Master Flap said:

I know I sound like I've been living under a rock (mostly because I actually have), but watt's Wattpad exactly? Is it like the Kindle App? Can we write our own stories? 

ye

I usually read romantic ones cause why not, but there`s one called Dirty Lies which is pretty awesome. It`s a murder mistery and it also has other parts which you can buy cause they are published books. The writer wrote loads of books and she`s really talented.

6 hours ago, Master Flap said:

I know I sound like I've been living under a rock (mostly because I actually have), but watt's Wattpad exactly? Is it like the Kindle App? Can we write our own stories? 

You my friend, have definitely been living in the stone ages. Wattpad is a place where you can read stories/books/poems written by other people, and yes you can write your own stories and post it there. There's a site and an app too. Now that you've gotten a glimpse of the modern world, why don't check it out.:) 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, The Doctor said:

You my friend, have definitely been living in the stone ages. Wattpad is a place where you can read stories/books/poems written by other people, and yes you can write your own stories and post it there. There's a site and an app too. Now that you've gotten a glimpse of the modern world, why don't check it out.:) 

What's an app? 

tumblr_mm8mumz30K1qfnddbo2_250.gif

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Master Flap said:

What's an app? 

tumblr_mm8mumz30K1qfnddbo2_250.gif

Gee..........

Dr.-Who.gif

APP :-

a self- contained program or piece of software designed to fulfill a particular purpose; an application, especially as downloaded by a user to a mobile device.

Now then, need more knowledge of the modern world? 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A03 is a site I use, it lists the ratings(like general,teen,and up ),tags, and warnings if they are necessary.  I find it better, because the stories aren't as cringey (oh don't worry there's still cringe everywhere you go) and I've found less grammatical errors. However, you do have to get an invitation due to it being still in beta. 

10 hours ago, johninstuff said:

Since this IS a discussion about Wattpad. 

Are there any more websites out there like it but with much more mature content? (No cliches, all that.) 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 14/07/2016 at 5:03 PM, pastelwish said:

Since this IS a discussion about Wattpad. 

Are there any more websites out there like it but with much more mature content? (No cliches, all that.) 

AO3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

oh wait @Void already suggested it

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Roommate

On 6/12/2016 at 6:47 AM, kiba said:

ye

I usually read romantic ones cause why not, but there`s one called Dirty Lies which is pretty awesome. It`s a murder mistery and it also has other parts which you can buy cause they are published books. The writer wrote loads of books and she`s really talented.

oh my gosh yes the romantic ones are the best <3

32 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Roommate

oh my gosh yes the romantic ones are the best <3

I tend to read the Bad Boy x Good Girl ones bc I'm basic lol

Anyway, I recommend this book called The Last She Duology, it's great, you might already know about it though

Just now, Agent P said:

I tend to read the Bad Boy x Good Girl ones bc I'm basic lol

Anyway, I recommend this book called The Last She Duology, it's great, you might already know about it though

read roommate

ok so it's been a while since i posted here, but as others said it too, ao3 is way more better if you are looking for fanfiction. i didn't think that there would be such well written fanfictions because on wattpad i mostly found rather cringy ones written by 13 year old girls (and boys). but there are such great ones that you just go crazy from them. sometimes it's really bothering when you see actual published books being so lame, and some people don't accept fanfiction as actual art. also on ao3 stuff are more organized and you can find a bunch of fandoms and ships. and it's not just smut

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/27/2017 at 2:09 PM, Freedom said:

Through your eyes. (you will love it even more if you're interested in poetry and stuff.) 

The astronomy tower. 

Catching Genesis.

Bound. 

The poetry on Wattpad is beautiful.

On 7/8/2017 at 7:31 AM, kiba said:

ok so it's been a while since i posted here, but as others said it too, ao3 is way more better if you are looking for fanfiction. i didn't think that there would be such well written fanfictions because on wattpad i mostly found rather cringy ones written by 13 year old girls (and boys). but there are such great ones that you just go crazy from them. sometimes it's really bothering when you see actual published books being so lame, and some people don't accept fanfiction as actual art. also on ao3 stuff are more organized and you can find a bunch of fandoms and ships. and it's not just smut

Awesome! I'll check it out. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2017 at 5:01 PM, kiba said:

AO3 is my go-to for fanfiction, especially smut haha

On 2/4/2018 at 10:14 AM, PowerGuy300 said:

what good sci-fi or fantasy would you guys recommend?

I've been reading HAWK by Enflamer. It's pretty good.

• Like 2
  • 9 months later...