Grant, the Bear, the Mafia, and I (teaser)

*The camera scrolls over a dark room filled with books, at the center of a room there lies a desk with a large chair turned opposite of it* 

Grant: *enters the room* Father, I need a favor.

*the chair turns around*

Winnie the Pooh: Grant, you're like family too me. Name your wish.

Grant: I can't feed my family, if I don't get some money soon they're going to die on the street!

Winnie the Pooh: Oh bother, you didn't address me properly.

Grant:....Well you see I didn't think that I needed to- I didn't mean to offend you in any way.

Winnie the Pooh: I am a bear of very little patients *grabs Tommy gun*.I'm gonna give you to the count of 10, to get your ugly, yella, no-good-

Grant: Wait no you see-

Winnie the Pooh: 3....4.... 10.

*gun shots*

Winnie the Pooh: Oh bother you filthy animal.

One would think Grant died from being shot 47 times directly in the chest. But this was only the beginning of his adventure . For later he was revived by a hard working Asian monk who would help him seek his revenge. 

• Like 10
1 hour ago, Frog_LQ said:

*The camera scrolls over a dark room filled with books, at the center of a room there lies a desk with a large chair turned opposite of it* 

*the chair turns around*

Grant: I can't feed my family, if I don't get some money soon they're going to die on the street!

Grant:....Well you see I didn't think that I needed to- I didn't mean to offend you in any way.

Winnie the Pooh: I am a bear of very little patients *grabs Tommy gun*.I'm gonna give you to the count of 10, to get your ugly, yella, no-good-

*gun shots*

One would think Grant died from being shot 47 times directly in the chest. But this was only the beginning of his adventure . For later he was revived by a hard working Asian monk who would help him seek his revenge. 

'Filthy animal?' 'Skip counting?' 'I'm gonna give you to the count of 10, to get your ugly, yella, no-good?' I see that Home Alone reference.

Also I'm immortal and mighty, I can revive Grant if you want.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Frog_LQ said:

*the chair turns around*

*gun shots*

"wait no you see" 

grant 100%

Chapter 1: Enter the Mustard

Grant: Wha.... where... where am I?

Old Asian Guy: I see you are awake. And that you ask too many questions. 

*Grant looks around at the stone courtyard he lies in, surrounding it is nothing but snow*

Grant: But I died.

Asian: Funny how things work out that way, no?

Grant: No you don't get it, I was shot like a dozen times. I can't just get back up and walk away after that. I-

Asian: I said you ask to many questions!

Grant: That wasn't a question it was more like a-

Asian: It was an answer to a question you asked yourself!

*suddenly a chimp races up behind Grant in an attempt to stab him*

Asian: Mr. Banks stop! This is your new student!

*Mr. Banks considers the offer and stabs Grant anyway*

Grant: *looks and stab wound* I feel like this whole thing is an excuse to abuse me. 

Mr. Banks: That is why Father Pooh was able to take you down! If you are to have your revenge, you must learn to be a man!

Grant: ....You're a talking chimp.

Mr. Banks: I'm not talking, you're just delusional. Now come, we must train.

*Training sequence with Grant, the Old Asian Man, and Mr. Banks* 

• Like 3