Ruby is Here

Hello there! 

I don't know if anyone remembers me so it'll be a new introduction. I'm Ruby and I used to be an old member of CPI couple years ago. I occasionally visit CPI. So apparently everything and everyone moved to this forum now so here I am hehe. I will probably visit from time to time especially during vacation times. Hope to see you guys around :)

Ruby

Edited by Ruby
  • Like 5

I wasn't on CPI as I told you before, but it's nice to meet you!

Welcome to DCC. (That's pretty much what everyone said when they first saw me and because I am the idiot that I am, I didn't know what it stood for for like two weeks. So, I'll just tell you, DCC is Digital Community Cafe, but I bet you knew that already)

7 minutes ago, Ruby said:

Hi Grant/Splanky (haha) and Frog! I remember both of you and it's nice to see you again :D 

And hello nice to meet you! haha thanks for the tip. I got it now :D

Haha, you can tell you haven't seen me forever by the fact you're the only one who's called my Frog on here in months :P. I think most everyone just calls me Liam now.

2 minutes ago, Frog_LQ said:

Haha, you can tell you haven't seen me forever by the fact you're the only one who's called my Frog on here in months :P. I think most everyone just calls me Liam now.

Nope I haven't. I don't think I ever got your actual name  XP  I guess I have to keep up haha.

Hey Ruby. Welcome to DCC. I don't remember you from CPI. I joined in 2013. Glad you joined. 

Btw, did you come here after reading my topic on CPI? :P

8 hours ago, Frog_LQ said:

I didn't really ever use it on CPI :P. It became a thing once we moved here.

Oh wow.  I can't believe I forgot how finding out your real name was Evan's and my top mission right until the CPI wiki chat reveal. :P

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Master Flap said:

Hey Ruby. Welcome to DCC. I don't remember you from CPI. I joined in 2013. Glad you joined. 

Oh wow.  I can't believe I forgot how finding out your real name was Evan's and my top mission right until the CPI wiki chat reveal. :P

Wow. I had no idea I had stalkers. I should alert the police immediately. 

Thanks everyone for the welcome :D

2 hours ago, Master Flap said:

Yeah I was most active around 2011 and 2012 so before you joined haha.