Nintendo Switch

as you can see in the picture here, all the money in my wallet has left to find its way to a Nintendo switch already (I'm legit not broke I swear)148779544057992966564.jpg

With all due seriousness though, I really wanna pick one up as soon as it comes out, but sadly I can't, because nintendo loves being jerks to heavily populated countries where they could possibly earn waaaay more from their games. 

so until I find someone I know who's coming to this country, there's no way for me to get one.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Chaos said:

as you can see in the picture here, all the money in my wallet has left to find its way to a Nintendo switch already (I'm legit not broke I swear)148779544057992966564.jpg

With all due seriousness though, I really wanna pick one up as soon as it comes out, but sadly I can't, because nintendo loves being jerks to heavily populated countries where they could possibly earn waaaay more from their games. 

so until I find someone I know who's coming to this country, there's no way for me to get one.

Blame your government for making it cost more to them than they'd make :P.