What anime are you watching right now?

So funny story, I used to think anime was weird until I made a bet with a friend. She would choose an anime I would watch and if I was hooked, she’d prove to me anime didn’t suck. She suggested Inuyasha and let me tell you - the BEST anime I have ever watched. Heres the problem, it’s the ONLY amime I’ve ever watched and I’m trying to find something that is equally as great or something better. DBZ was a childhood anime I used to watch, pokemon is eh. Any suggestions?? 

7 hours ago, Candy said:

So funny story, I used to think anime was weird until I made a bet with a friend. She would choose an anime I would watch and if I was hooked, she’d prove to me anime didn’t suck. She suggested Inuyasha and let me tell you - the BEST anime I have ever watched. Heres the problem, it’s the ONLY amime I’ve ever watched and I’m trying to find something that is equally as great or something better. DBZ was a childhood anime I used to watch, pokemon is eh. Any suggestions?? 

Attack on Titan :DDD

Steins;gate if you're into time-travel.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Gramps said:

Steins;gate was amazing! Did anyone watch the new alternate ending series?

I did, but i barely understood anything because of the week long gaps... i always forget what happened in the previous episodes. So i'll have to watch it again

An OVA for the alternate series was also released a few days ago.

• Like 1
On 10/07/2017 at 8:24 AM, Liberty said:

no hentai please. 

no promises

Just finished bunny girl senpai, and I really loved the show. it steered away from a lot of classic slice of life tropes and I think it can be considered as a better successor of haruhi suzumiya.

Just started Tate Yuusha No Nariagari, since the first ep came out like two days ago, and it seems like it has a lot of potential. I think it could possibly be a season favourite.

also jojo part 5 lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2018 at 1:24 AM, Artistical said:

If you enjoyed Inuyasha, I believe you would also enjoy Ruroni Kenshin. I can also recommend Giovanni's Island if you're looking for a movie.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/45/Rurouni_Kenshin__Meiji_Kenkaku_Romantan

https://myanimelist.net/anime/19115/Giovanni_no_Shima?q=Giovanni's

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Gramps said:

I LOVED ERASED. Did you see the ending coming?

I'm still watching it :P 

I'm on episode 5, right now.

And it's reallllyyyy good.

I heard there was a Netflix adaptation of it, so I'm excited to watch that as well.

Edited by Jazlyn
2 minutes ago, Jazlyn said:

I'm still watching it :P 

I'm on episode 5, right now.

And it's reallllyyyy good.

I heard there was a Netflix adaptation of it, so I'm excited to watch that as well.

IS THERE

I AM GOING TO GO LOOK FOR IT NOW

4 minutes ago, Gramps said:

IS THERE

I AM GOING TO GO LOOK FOR IT NOW

I watched the trailer, and the characters are pretty accurate.

It also has a 94% audience score on rotten tomatoes.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to watching it :D 

image.png.8dad131fafdff7e46a0e8321d3a8ab24.png

Edited by Jazlyn
4 minutes ago, Jazlyn said:

I watched the trailer, and the characters are pretty accurate.

It also has a 94% audience score on rotten tomatoes.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to watching it :D 

image.png.8dad131fafdff7e46a0e8321d3a8ab24.png

Thank you for telling me about this! I just added it to my queue.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gramps said:

If you enjoyed Inuyasha, I believe you would also enjoy Ruroni Kenshin. I can also recommend Giovanni's Island if you're looking for a movie.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/45/Rurouni_Kenshin__Meiji_Kenkaku_Romantan

https://myanimelist.net/anime/19115/Giovanni_no_Shima?q=Giovanni's

If you say it’s good, I’ll add it to my list. I’ll definitely watch it soon, Thanks!

Just now, Artistical said:

If you say it’s good, I’ll add it to my list. I’ll definitely watch it soon, Thanks!

The first one is critically acclaimed, though it is not my personal favorite. I would watch a trailer and if it catches your eye, add it. The second one I do highly recommend.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...