Black Mirror

GUYS! So I am obsessed with this British Anthology show called Black Mirror! This show takes place in a high-tech world and

how humanity's greatest technologies can backfire and cause ultimate chaos. Each episode/story features its own set of characters and includes a sharp and suspenseful plotline. Majority of these episodes are pretty dark and will leave you disturbed. THAT'S WHY I LOVE IT. 

blackmirror.jpg

It's available to watch on Netflix. I want to know if anybody else watches this amazing show. I would love to geek out with you and ask about your favorite episodes. I am going to reply with some of my favorite episodes from the show. Anyway, I highly recommend this show if you either want to be mind blown or disturbed lol 

• Like 3

I watched a couple of episodes from season two. Season one was great. I stopped watching because University sucks and I wasn’t able to watch it. I love the concept of the show and the way they portray reality. I forgot about it but I’m definitely going to watch Bandersnatch!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Candy said:

I watched a couple of episodes from season two. Season one was great. I stopped watching because University sucks and I wasn’t able to watch it. I love the concept of the show and the way they portray reality. I forgot about it but I’m definitely going to watch Bandersnatch!

Yass!! I am so glad you watched the show as well! University can get in the way of things but It's good to hear you plan on watching Bandersnatch! I'm hoping in seeing it today and I hope it turns out to be good. :) I personally love seasons 3 and 4! Those seasons had a couple of episodes that left me pretty shooked, not gonna lie lol. 

3 minutes ago, Rosettaroses said:

Yass!! I am so glad you watched the show as well! University can get in the way of things but It's good to hear you plan on watching Bandersnatch! I'm hoping in seeing it today and I hope it turns out to be good. :) I personally love seasons 3 and 4! Those seasons had a couple of episodes that left me pretty shooked, not gonna lie lol. 

Now I definitely need to start season 3! I might skip season 2 because I also started getting a little bored. Uni starts up soon but it doesn’t hurt to procrastinate a little. Or I could stay up tonight and watch all the episodes. :P What do you think, binge or procrastinate? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Candy said:

Now I definitely need to start season 3! I might skip season 2 because I also started getting a little bored. Uni starts up soon but it doesn’t hurt to procrastinate a little. Or I could stay up tonight and watch all the episodes. :P What do you think, binge or procrastinate? 

Depends, if you do not have anything else to do in the day then i suggest to binge-watch season 3 and season 4! :) My favorite episodes are Nosedive, Shut up and Dance, Crocodile, Arkangel, and San Junipero. If you watch any of them please get back to me! I would LOVE to hear your reaction from those episodes lol 

3 hours ago, Gramps said:

Can we talk about the USS Callister episode? Or San Junipero? I love this show.

OMG SAN JUNIPERO!! <3 The one episode that has a heartwarming ending :') I love the choice of music and how it was set in the eighties. That episode made me tear up. Such a lovely story. 

San-Junipero-1189554.jpg

• Like 1
12 hours ago, AJ Mysterio said:

I've watched the first season, it was good.

BUT Y'ALL NEED TO DROP EVERYTHING AND WATCH BANDERSNATCH. I basically got Netflix 4 days ago just for Bandersnatch. And boy did I have a blast. Blew away 5 hours straight till I got to all the endings.

I can't watch Bandersnatch bc my tv is not compatible enoughh ;_; RIP

1 minute ago, Rosettaroses said:

Yeah, I was thinking about that. I would have to ask my dad again for the Netflix password. lol

Warning: Put aside 4-5 hours if you wanna get obsessed and find all the endings like I did :P

The one problem with Bandersnatch is that it's not as long as I expected it to be. The progress bar on Netflix fooled me into thinking I was only 20% done after watching for 2 hours. So I expected it to take like 10 or 11 hours.

So I watched Bandernatch and it took me about 2 hours to get to every ending. It was interesting, I didn't quite get what the point of all of it was until I thought about it long and hard. What I say next MAY be a spoiler so read at your own risk.

Spoiler

In my perspective, I think Stefan recreated possible scenarios to prove to himself that the only timeline where he truly would be happy is when he died in the crash with his mom. Every other ending just results in him dying or ending up in jail. The only "correct" choice we're pointed towards is him staying alive in order for him to be happy.

Edited by Candy