What class are you in?

I'm planning to major in PK-12 Music Education when I start college in the fall. I'm still undecided on which college I will go to, but I'll be able to make a decision once I find out what I am awarded based on my performance in the auditions. Right now I'm looking very closely at two different colleges.

• Like 2

I plan on studying music education like Grant, though I would want to continue my education and focus on jazz performance studies and I would also like to study conducting. I want to start by teaching at a middle school and high school level and eventually teach at a college or university.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Wester said:

Woah nice

Everyones doing something cool

What country are you in? UK?

Wouldn't she have spelled it honours in that case? :P

As for me, I recently graduated University with a Bachelors in Computer Science. I currently work as a Test Automation Engineer for a large insurance company.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Gramps said:

Wouldn't she have spelled it honours in that case? :P

As for me, I recently graduated University with a Bachelors in Computer Science. I currently work as a Test Automation Engineer for a large insurance company.

I took an beginners course for Computer Science and it was the worst. It's required for my program and I had to drop it because I was afraid it was going to affect my gpa. I hope you enjoyed it! Majoring in it, wow.

@Wester He's right, the spelling should've gave it away.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Candy said:

I took an beginners course for Computer Science and it was the worst. It's required for my program and I had to drop it because I was afraid it was going to affect my gpa. I hope you enjoyed it! Majoring in it, wow.

It was intense! I should have graduated at 21, but I was 23 when I graduated. Part of that is because of how tough some of the classes were.

Ironically I realized by year three that my real passion is people. Taking my Foreign Service Officer Test for the second time pretty soon! Hopefully I will pass this time and become a diplomat.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, SeedlingxD said:

I’m studying Speech and Language Therapy at university and I’m in my 3rd year of a 4 year course. 🙂

That's really cool! Does your program include Co-op? It'd be an awesome experience working in an environment that enhances your learning.

24 minutes ago, Gramps said:

It was intense! I should have graduated at 21, but I was 23 when I graduated. Part of that is because of how tough some of the classes were.

Ironically I realized by year three that my real passion is people. Taking my Foreign Service Officer Test for the second time pretty soon! Hopefully I will pass this time and become a diplomat.

Lol I feel like any program would add additional years to complete study. I'm only second year and I definitely feel I need an extra year to catch up. My friend is majoring in Computer Science and also finds it extremely difficult.

Hey at least you found your passion! Once again, good luck! I'm sure you'll pass :)

12 hours ago, Candy said:

That's really cool! Does your program include Co-op? It'd be an awesome experience working in an environment that enhances your learning.

Lol I feel like any program would add additional years to complete study. I'm only second year and I definitely feel I need an extra year to catch up. My friend is majoring in Computer Science and also finds it extremely difficult.

Hey at least you found your passion! Once again, good luck! I'm sure you'll pass :)

Hi, I'm from the UK and we don't really use the term 'co-op' here, so I'm not too sure what you mean. Is that something similar to 'clinical placement' where students get to work in clinical situations (such as hospitals/ centres)? Because if it is then yes :) 

37 minutes ago, SeedlingxD said:

Hi, I'm from the UK and we don't really use the term 'co-op' here, so I'm not too sure what you mean. Is that something similar to 'clinical placement' where students get to work in clinical situations (such as hospitals/ centres)? Because if it is then yes :) 

Co op is a supermarket for us haha :P

Lmao I feel sorry for the school people here

17 hours ago, Rosettaroses said:

I'm studying psychology and minoring in sociology in college. I'm hoping to go to graduate school and pursue a master's degree  in counseling 

The real MVP

I'm majoring in commerce with honours and minoring in economics. After this I plan to do an MBA, hopefully from a good B-school.

I'd say I like what I'm doing but I still have other things I'm more passionate for. I guess I'll try pursuing them in one way or the other while I'm pursuing the degree.

• Like 1