Re-introduce yourself!

Hey guys! So I thought it would be a fun idea if we reintroduced ourselves since we're all back (for however long it may be). So let's get it started!

Just mention your preferred display name but add a FUN Fortnite dance to your name!

Let me start! I'm "Slitherin' " Chaos!

What about you guys? Let us all know!! ☺️💅

• Like 2

I'm Quack but most ppl know me by Jordan. Or is it the other way around? Yeah i think it is you know one time in kindergarten this one kid thought i was named Jaden but i kept telling him i'm named Jordan and then he was like so confused he was like "I thought you were Jaden" then i was like "No i'm Jordan" then we became friends but i never really saw him again after that kindergarten year he probably moved away maybe to Wisconsin or Oklahoma I don't really know

*does take the l dance*

forknite and mark-ass brownie

Edited by Quack
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Fernanda Corona said:

Hello. I am Karla. I don't do much I usually only do school, work, show choir, band, ROTC, and occasionally talk to this weirdo named @Grant. That is about it. I like music except for some which I find to be idiotic and just pure noise and some mumbling. Goodbye

Hello!

30 minutes ago, Fernanda Corona said:

Hello. I am Karla. I don't do much I usually only do school, work, show choir, band, ROTC, and occasionally talk to this weirdo named @Grant. That is about it. I like music except for some which I find to be idiotic and just pure noise and some mumbling. Goodbye

Been awhile, welcome back!

• Like 1

Yo, I'm Gramps. I like chocolate, working on my novel manuscript, and long walks on the beach. I also enjoy camping, being out in the wilderness, and listening to Americana music and bluegrass. Sometimes I do web development.

• Like 2