On 6/13/2016 at 2:47 AM, Emily8648 said:

Used to watch. I stopped watching him when he stopped doing videos with Graser. Also, I grew out of Minecraft a long time ago, so thats also why.

Who remembers one of the conditions to joining CPI being "Not be graser10" as a joke?

I never personally talked to Thinknoodles during my time on CPI (did to Fang tho, he gave me 5 weeks of free CP membership, Fang was a GOD), but all I remember is him eventually completely stop coming to CPI as he got big on YouTube. I remember how much trouble Tiger, Frog, and Cassie had to go through because he'd abandoned CPI and never replied to their emails. Sure, he could've been really busy but from my perspective, it looked like Think completely left what started his journey and never tried to keep this community alive. The CPI/DCC community means a lot to me and that is probably why I don't really like Think, and never did. Never watched his videos either, except a few CP ones. I don't think I'm a part of his demographic. 

He created the CPI forums which eventually grew out to be something much deeper and then he just left it and refused to take care of it. When you're in charge of a community, you're supposed to either help keep it alive and happy or pass it on to someone who's willing to do so and Think refused to do either. I'm thankful we moved to DCC in time.

If there's someone among us who knew Think more personally, I'd love to hear their thoughts.

2 hours ago, Master Flap said:

Ok, I'm a proud 9 year old now but I still don't like gameplay videos. Though sometimes they can be entertaining, especially with Pewds.

Pewdiepie keeps changing, that's why he's the best

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, AJ Mysterio said:

Who remembers one of the conditions to joining CPI being "Not be graser10" as a joke?

I never personally talked to Thinknoodles during my time on CPI (did to Fang tho, he gave me 5 weeks of free CP membership, Fang was a GOD), but all I remember is him eventually completely stop coming to CPI as he got big on YouTube. I remember how much trouble Tiger, Frog, and Cassie had to go through because he'd abandoned CPI and never replied to their emails. Sure, he could've been really busy but from my perspective, it looked like Think completely left what started his journey and never tried to keep this community alive. The CPI/DCC community means a lot to me and that is probably why I don't really like Think, and never did. Never watched his videos either, except a few CP ones. I don't think I'm a part of his demographic. 

He created the CPI forums which eventually grew out to be something much deeper and then he just left it and refused to take care of it. When you're in charge of a community, you're supposed to either help keep it alive and happy or pass it on to someone who's willing to do so and Think refused to do either. I'm thankful we moved to DCC in time.

If there's someone among us who knew Think more personally, I'd love to hear their thoughts.

Pewdiepie keeps changing, that's why he's the best

Wow, that's cool you got to interact with Fang. The closest I came to interacting with him was when he visited my profile because I impersonated Think for April Fools XD 

Even Tigerman55 visited my profile and it was a big deal because back then I didn't know him as Joseph and he didn't know me. :P 

Yeah, I never did watch Think either except maybe for CP videos and Think Thursdays when I got featured. He commented on my Penguin Of The Week background, that was the highlight of my life. XD

Yes, PewDiePie is the best. Idk why I used to judge him before I actually watched his content :P 

EDIT: This is my 1000th post!

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Master Flap said:

Wow, that's cool you got to interact with Fang. The closest I came to interacting with him was when he visited my profile because I impersonated Think for April Fools XD 

Even Tigerman55 visited my profile and it was a big deal because back then I didn't know him as Joseph and he didn't know me. :P 

Yeah, I never did watch Think either except maybe for CP videos and Think Thursdays when I got featured. He commented on my Penguin Of The Week background, that was the highlight of my life. XD

Yes, PewDiePie is the best. Idk why I used to judge him before I actually watched his content :P 

EDIT: This is my 1000th post!

I remember Tiger also being one of the top people, I felt so special when he REMOVED PEOPLE FROM HIS FRIENDS LIST ON CP JUST TO ADD ME. Then I got to know him more.

I remember you getting the PotW. I'm still jealous, mind sharing the story behind that? :P Also, what did Think say about you, if you remember? (ofc you do lol)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AJ Mysterio said:

I remember Tiger also being one of the top people, I felt so special when he REMOVED PEOPLE FROM HIS FRIENDS LIST ON CP JUST TO ADD ME. Then I got to know him more.

I remember you getting the PotW. I'm still jealous, mind sharing the story behind that? :P Also, what did Think say about you, if you remember? (ofc you do lol)

Wow! 

Actually, I got my sister to nominate me XD Idk if the CP Blogs are archived but it says that I am a good brother and a helpful penguin.

I don't actually remember that well :P He said something about PoTW that's all. I actually appeared in Think Thursday 3 times in total (I think). Once way before wining PoTW and twice after, if I remember correctly. 

• Like 2
On 1/2/2019 at 11:01 AM, Master Flap said:

Wow! 

Actually, I got my sister to nominate me XD Idk if the CP Blogs are archived but it says that I am a good brother and a helpful penguin.

I don't actually remember that well :P He said something about PoTW that's all. I actually appeared in Think Thursday 3 times in total (I think). Once way before wining PoTW and twice after, if I remember correctly. 

Wait, what the heck is PoTW? :P 

Also, Are there stuff from CPI that we can still look at? Or is it completely gone? Like I would love to see old posts from people or see photos of how the website looked like back in the day. Btw, does think noodles still post videos on his channel? 

2 hours ago, Rosettaroses said:

Wait, what the heck is PoTW? :P 

Also, Are there stuff from CPI that we can still look at? Or is it completely gone? Like I would love to see old posts from people or see photos of how the website looked like back in the day. Btw, does think noodles still post videos on his channel? 

Penguin of The Week

I think you can use Internet Archives. But be vary, you might also stumble into versions of the site that were left unmoderated 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2019 at 8:20 PM, AJ Mysterio said:

Sure, he could've been really busy but from my perspective, it looked like Think completely left what started his journey and never tried to keep this community alive. The CPI/DCC community means a lot to me and that is probably why I don't really like Think, and never did.

yeah i think the moment when he gave up on our community was when he started his Minecraft let's play series and he got really popular. at one point he only logged in once in a while only to post his membership giveaways... felt so **** to see him slowly change his attitude towards cpi

• Like 2