What anime are you watching right now?

9 hours ago, Void said:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, I was kinda forced to watch it by my friends but it's actually really good.

I started to watch that but after the sad thing that happens at the beginning I was like NOPE!

25 minutes ago, Rob said:

durarara

Are you liking it?

11 hours ago, Liberty said:

no hentai please. 

10 hours ago, Void said:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Boku no Pico, I was kinda forced to watch it by my friends but it's actually really good.

Ok but seriously currently I'm kind of in an anime slump where I only feel like rewatching stuff but like maybe this weekend I'll start a few anime which I guess I'll mention then

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Agent P said:

I only feel like rewatching stuff

I know that feeling, dude! Those are the times when I desperately want to find another, say, romance anime that warms my heart like my favorites, and it seems like I won't, but then I do. You know what I mean?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, K2D2 said:

I know that feeling, dude! Those are the times when I desperately want to find another, say, romance anime that warms my heart like my favorites, and it seems like I won't, but then I do. You know what I mean?

Yessss. That's why I rewatched Your Lie in April haha. And I've been rewatching Hyouka for a year now; honestly if I can choose something I just end up going there bc I never feel tired of it for some reason, maybe bc it's so deceptively simple but is also interesting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎-‎07‎-‎2017 at 6:32 PM, Vladimir Putin said:

SAME. 

I feel like watching something new, but I don't know what it is.

I've already rewatched stuff many times. And I've got no clue as to what I should watch.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...